Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

How to Get the Best Deal Every Time: A Free ebook

I am pleased to inform you that my Ebook , "How to Get the Best Deal Every Time" is now available for FREE on Amazon until February 5, 2014.  http://www.Amazon.com/dp/B00BRPVH4U. I think you will find it to be an extremely useful guide if you are making a large purchase such as a house or automobile. It will also guide you through other negotiations such as getting a pay raise from your boss.

I hope you will enjoy it.  If you like it, please feel free to offer a review on Amazon.

Thanks.

P.S. The book i s now ranked #1 on the Amazon Kindle list of  consumerism ebooks. Thanks!

1 comment :

  1. Great site! Hi Anthony, do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete